Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Workshops!

I still love workshops and teaching people how to bake. I also love spending time in the kitchen. Recently we had the cookies workshop and this weekend on Saturday, there will be the tourtière workshop.
cookie dough ready to be rolled up.

cookies cooling

And after!!

Cookie dough rolls ready for the freezer




Then an evening of Shortbread and the final workshop of the season will be Stollen on Sunday December 16th.

During the cookies workshop we made three different cookies and baked a few of them and good fun was had by all. There was plenty to take home and to eat as well.

I have enough cookie dough for the holiday season and now I can make something else. Check out the Spelt Bakers website for more information on my latest workshops!

No comments: