Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bye bye old mac

Some days are just like that. where you have to say good bye to an old friend who has helped you along the way and been there for you through thick and thin. They've helped you when you were down and when life was good.

They have held you together and even given you information you did not want to know.

That is how it is for me today. Today my very first Macbook that was bought in 2007, finally quit. She was a good one though, she quit just after backing up a whole bunch of information somewhere on a cloud in the middle of the ocean and it is time for me to get a canoe and paddle out there and get it.

Off I go on a whole new adventure with a new macbook pro and a canoe. I am still a little bit lost with the whole clouds in the middle of the ocean thing. It really isn't like it use to be.


No comments: